FWW Fitness Pvt Ltd (CHN 12347147) and its affiliates (referred to as “FWW FITNESS“, “we“, “us” or “our“) is committed to protecting your privacy as a user (referred to as “User“, “you” or “your“). This policy explains what cookies are and the types of cookies we use on the FWW FITNESS website, FWW FITNESS mobile application (“FWW FITNESS App“), blog, forum, online shop or one of our other products or services, all of which are part of FWW FITNESS’s platform (the “Platform“).
- What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that can be placed on your device (e.g. computer, tablet, mobile phone) when browsing a website. Two kinds of cookies are used – session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are used to remember selections made on a visit to the Site. Session cookies are deleted automatically when you leave the Site or close your browser.
Persistent cookies are used to identify you when you return to the Site and/or to remember specific information about your preferences. These cookies also help us understand user behaviour within the Site, which can assist us in customising content that we believe will be most relevant to your interests. Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s device and are not deleted when the browser is closed – these cookies must be ‘manually’ deleted if you want to remove them.
- First and third party cookies
We set cookies (first party cookies) on web pages, however, where we require additional information and services we also allow other companies to host cookies on our web pages (third party cookies). These partner companies have been carefully selected by us. Third party cookies that our partners set will support the customisation of advertisements viewed elsewhere on the internet and are required to meet contractual obligations they have with us. To learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
The cookies we use are categorised into four groups:
- Strictly Necessary cookies– these cookies are used for technical reasons and are necessary to enable the Site to operate efficiently so that you can navigate the Site and use the Services with ease. These include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Site. If these cookies are blocked or disabled, some of the Site’s functions will not be available to you and you may not be able to use the Services.
- Performance cookies– these cookies are used to obtain statistics about the number of users of the Site/Services and how such users interact with the Site/Services. These cookies collect information that is aggregated and therefore cannot be used to reveal an individual’s identity. Such information allows us to continuously improve the Site and Services to provide users with a better online experience (such as enabling users to find what they are looking for more easily).
- Functionality cookies– these cookies are used to improve the functionality of the Site and make it easier to use the Services. They help us to identify you as a repeat user of the Services and help us remember your preferences. These cookies help us remember information about you that saves you time by making your user experience easier.
- Analytical– these cookies gather information about your habits when using the Services (including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed). We may combine such information with other personal data that we have collected about you (for example from third parties) to create a user profile for you. These cookies, in combination with any user profile that you have created assist us to make the Site and Services more relevant to you (i.e. by helping us tailor our content, marketing communications, offers and advertisements to your interests.)
- Targeting– these cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and Services more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for marketing purposes, unless you disable or block cookies as set out below.
- How do I control my cookie settings on my computer?
Please be aware that if you decide to disable or block cookies, parts of the Site may not function correctly, or at all, and we may not be able to offer some or all of the Services to you.
Should you choose however to disable or block our cookies on your device you will need to do this through your browser. Click on the ‘Help’ menu on your particular browser to learn how to manage your cookie preferences. Alternatively, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu for comprehensive information on how to manage cookies.
- What about from mobile applications?
When you download and/or use the FWW fitness Product on your device, we automatically collect information from your device, as set out in section 1.2. If you do not wish us to collect information as described in this section, you should stop using our Services.